What happens when you smoke and as a direct result of smoking:
- Increased Heart Rate.
- Constriction of your arteries.
- High Blood Pressure, Heart Problems.
- Thousands of men suffer Impotence; ever hear of anyone who did, no because they keep it quite, wouldn’t you?
- Cancer – Lung, Mouth and Throat Cancer all have very high incidence amongst smokers.
- Smoking also affects your looks: Smokers have paler skin and more wrinkles. This is because smoking reduces the blood supply to the skin and lowers the levels of vitamin A in your body.
- Smoking counteracts Asthma medication.
- Smoking creates many breathing related illnesses.
Take a look at the Smoking page on my website www.solarislifetherapy.com for more information about smoking how to stop for good